Hows the mobile friendly version coming along?

Reserve_Ames / 2015-05-25 21:04:32   

Any news? I am looking to not have the index and exhibit collapse on each other. Just like the indexhibit.org website, with the index button located on the lower right. that is hot Vaska! I can't wait! thanks!

Vaska A / 2015-05-25 21:06:49   

It's coming along. I'm working on it when I can. I really hope to show it off early next week.

Why is this so hard? Well, time is one issue. But, the other is how to deal with exhibit formats. Some time ago I laid out a plain to do this is in the most simple way - and this is what I'm working on - but there have still been some decisions I've had to make that were more cumbersome than I want.

You'll see it shortly...

Thanks for being patient.

nrp / 2015-05-28 14:44:05   

Thanks for the update, Vaska! Very excited for this. I'm sure many are waiting eagerly. I don't have any coding experience, but if you need any help for testing, I'm happy to volunteer!

Relatedly, now that you are no longer charging for 2.0 (are you? I couldn't find anywhere to pay?) is there any way in which members can help you make some time for development through donations? I know there is some talk of open sourcing the code, but at least until then?

Vaska A / 2015-05-28 16:22:05   

Open sourcing the code doesn't have anything at all to do with donations - Indexhibit is open source we just haven't used Github (yet). I'm going to hope that if I put the donations button back up after putting the files on Github people will still support the project - there are still bills, fees and I would like to have a small fund to support developers (maybe including myself too).

We need skilled coders to help out...if anybody reads this send me a note! ;)

This thread has been closed, thank you.