Slideshow Nav & Thumbnails

lcarlhart / 2015-05-30 18:02:42   

Hello Indexhibitors, I was curious if it were possible to have both text navigation (1 of 61 Previous | Next) as well as the thumbnails on the slideshow. This seems like a relatively simple javascript alteration, and I have beginner knowledge of javascript.

Could someone point me to the appropriate file/code to manipulate?

Very much appreciated.

lcarlhart / 2015-06-09 19:37:27   

Or should I say PHP? I'm sure someone knows how to do both link and thumbnail navigation. Any help? Vaska? Or an idea of how I could work that in.

Thank you!

nicolasdangelo / 2015-06-15 02:24:09   

hello,
i'm not sure i understand what you are asking.
but if you use the 'visual index' format, and in the exhibit options under 'on-click' select 'permalinks', then when the exhibit is loaded it will display first an array of thumbnails of the images and then, upon clicking any image it will enter in slideshow mode (maintaining the ability to go back to thumbnails via the text navigation, through the link 'back').

lcarlhart / 2015-06-24 18:33:55   

Thank you for the reply nicolasdangelo. What I am trying to accomplish is displayed here: index.bagofcats.net/formats/djuve-2/

What my client is looking for:
1) navigation on top of the slideshow (1 OF 61 PREVIOUS | NEXT)
2) as well as the thumbnail carousel below the slideshow.

Example 1) bertilpetersson.com/
Example 2) bertilpetersson.com/steel/exhibit/

*example 2 repeats the thumbs on multiple lines. I would instead like to implement the thumbnails in a carousel format (at bottom):
test.hmplus.net/…

Thanks for reading & giving suggestions.

This thread has been closed, thank you.