Overlay image not loading

conny_jash / 2015-10-18 13:12:51   

Hello,

I was working on my site, trying to remove the [+] from the overlay, when all of a sudden something went wrong and now the overlay pictures isnĀ“t showing anymore. Just an endless loading symbol with no pictures (and no info) coming. I was working in "plugin.jxs_ndxzbox.php" after having found this thread: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/19774/ . I tried to put back the original code again but the problem still remains and now I have no idea what might have gone wrong. Maybe in the overlay.css? Because the thumbnails all show up as they should, it's just the overlay that isn't working.

Any ideas of where the code might be screwed up?

This is my site: robinlindqvist.com
(please go to 'Paintings' in the 'Works'-section)

Any help would be much appreaciated!

conny_jash / 2015-10-19 17:56:32   

The pictures are loading as they should when I am using the options 'grow' and 'permalinks' in the visual index format, but no pictures show up in 'overlay'. I have gone through the style.css, the overlay.css, the format.visual_index.php and the plugin.jxs_ndxzbox.php on my site but I can't seem to find anything wrong in there. I even copied and pasted the original code from another site that I'm working on, just to check for some error, but nothing seemed to change the situation in 'overlay'. I am brand new at css so I'm not 100% sure that there isn't anything in there that I've missed. Or maybe the problem lies elsewhere?

Does anyone have any advice?

conny_jash / 2015-10-23 14:43:57   

Hello again,

The overlay was working just fine (and I had already added the 'index-z'-code into the overlay.css as mentioned in other threads) when it just stopped loading the images..

Would it maybe be easier to reinstall the overlay.css again via the ftp (rather than try to finding the problem) and then start all over again? Anyone with some understanding of css that could give an advice as to what might be wrong?

robinlindqvist.com/index.php/works/paintings/

This thread has been closed, thank you.