Index of / showing up instead of site

saschenke / 2015-12-13 21:31:11   

I am trying to move servers, and have uploaded backed up folders to new server and changed database info. I'm now getting the index page instead of the site:

saschabraunig.com

I've read the posts related to re-uploading an index.php file, but it seems to be present. Could anyone help with this before I remake the site?
Thank you!

Vaska A / 2015-12-13 21:32:42   

Then it's a permissions issue or maybe PHP isn't installed or maybe something is not configured with the server (to show index.php). It's a server/setup issue...not something Indexhibit can control. Ask the webhost to help you through this...

saschenke / 2015-12-14 00:09:03   

Thank you Vaska, I will talk to them tomorrow. I do see that PHP is installed, and the permissions are seem to be set correctly.

Where are the index.php files supposed to be? I see one in ndxstudio, but not ndxsite.
If there's supposed to be an index.php in each folder, where do I find the uploads? I haven't seen one in any version in the ndxsite folder? Thanks so much for your help.

saschenke / 2015-12-14 17:07:10   

My host reconfigured things and I changed my database setting to "localhost," where it had said something else before. Issue resolved, thank you!

This thread has been closed, thank you.