Web page has blank screen

willullman5 / 2016-02-15 22:41:50   

My website (willullmandesignart.com) has had a blank screen for the past few days. All my files and photos appear to still be there. I have called the techies at my host (Go Daddy) and they have confirmed that everything seems to be okay on their end.

I also sent a request for help from Indexhibit - Customer Service (support@indexhibit.org) and have not received a reply in 3 days... Please advise.

Thank you,

Will

willullman5 / 2016-02-15 22:47:04   

I have not tried to re-upload the root 'index.php' file yet. How do I do that?

Vaska A / 2016-02-15 23:01:08   

You're not on a very good host - to begin with. They will always say everything is good on their end. Yet, something was changed...

If I was you, I would check the database connections and make sure login/passwords are correct and updated. Sometimes these hosts will randomly mess with that. Also, check the database user to make sure it works.

If you can still login to your studio then the problem is with a file somewhere. Or, the only other thing could be a corrupt database. It's really hard to simply say what the problem is here.

Normally, I take the weekend off these days (after eight years of not doing so) - which is why you didn't get a reply over the weekend.

willullman5 / 2016-02-18 04:55:57   

Thanks - Okay. I can still go on indexhibitedit and see all my sections and files. Everything is in place....just no webpage.

Do I check the database connections, the login/passwords, and the database user with Go Daddy?

This thread has been closed, thank you.