Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

kvarnelis / 2016-05-13 18:58:00   

Hello there, my host undertook an aggressive round of updates that seems to have broken quite a bit of the code I had running on my sites. My indexhibit site seems to have broken as a result, with the following three lines at the top of every pageā€¦

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/mywebsite.org/ndxzsite/config/options.php:1) in /home/user/mywebsite.org/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/mywebsite.org/ndxzsite/config/options.php:1) in /home/user/mywebsite.org/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/mywebsite.org/ndxzsite/config/options.php:1) in /home/user/mywebsite.org/index.php on line 166

kvarnelis / 2016-05-13 18:58:32   

I've genericized the url for security purposes, but will be glad to send it to you if you want.

Vaska A / 2016-05-13 19:06:29   

It's great how they can't help people fix these kinds of things...oof.

Why not restore your backup? Header output like this is sometimes easy to fix and other times very hard to fix. Something was clearly broken (so restoring a backup or loading fresh files is the easiest way to go).

Otherwise, I can't tell what the problem is from that info...it's not really possible with this kind of error message.

This thread has been closed, thank you.