login data not working anymore

cornelia / 2016-05-31 14:06:22   

Hello!

I was just yesterday working on my webpage with indexhibit. Since I uninstalled my old website publishing system, my page did not recognize anymore my login data, username, password and email. At the moment, when I put in corneliathonhauser.com/ndzxstudio/ it says error 404. I might have made a mistake in my initial creation of the database in indexhibit, maybe exchanged Database Name with Database Username...or maybe i should have created a new database for this site? My question is how can i reset all of my Database?

corneliathonhauser.com

Many Thanks!

cornelia / 2016-06-01 20:31:05   

Update, i tried to reset my password with the Password Reset 2 Script and it said 'hopefully it worked' than i tried to put in index1 / exhibit to reset and it did not work, after too many attempts the password retrieval page appeared and i put in my email address and it said 'email address not found' Can anyone help please!!

cornelia / 2016-06-01 20:31:27   

corneliathonhauser.com/ndxzstudio/

Lucypictures / 2016-06-20 16:26:35   

Hi
I'm having some trouble with the login and reset 2 script file too. It doesn't work indeed. Have you received another answer after your latest e-mail ?
thank you
L

This thread has been closed, thank you.