Site connecting to database, but webpages not appearing

LightningBoxer / 2016-06-04 17:14:24   

I had some accidental technical issues with my site ( christopherhoward.net/ ) this week. I uploaded a very recent backup of the site via FTP and made sure my database was properly configured in the config.php file. My homepage appears, but no other webpage does (see, for example, christopherhoward.net/criticism/laylah-ali/ ).

The entire back end of the website is accessible to me--I can view all of the exhibits, made edits, and the like--but, as I mentioned, the site's pages do not render but instead give this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /criticism/laylah-ali/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 Server at christopherhoward.net Port 80

I'm sure the fix is simple. I just don't know where to look!

LightningBoxer / 2016-06-04 17:17:14   

I should add that PDF uploads to the site are visible. See christopherhoward.net/pdf/… for example.

LightningBoxer / 2016-06-05 16:13:59   

I replaced the entire website (via FTP) with my latest site backup. Now I get the following message when I go to the homepage ( christopherhoward.net/ ):

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124538/domains/christopherhoward.net/html/ndxzsite/sample/index.php in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124538/domains/christopherhoward.net/html/index.php on line 160

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124538/domains/christopherhoward.net/html/index.php on line 160

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124538/domains/christopherhoward.net/html/index.php on line 161

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124538/domains/christopherhoward.net/html/index.php:160) in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124538/domains/christopherhoward.net/html/index.php on line 166

In addition, I am no longer able to log into the back end of the website with my username and password. I get a log-in error.

This thread has been closed, thank you.