so is indexhibit able to provide a responsive Webpage / mobile Web page by now?

jennyjen / 2016-11-17 14:59:43   

For a long time people respond to my webpage by saying: its not made for mobile phones..
Is there a way with indexhibit to have a responsive web page?

mboret / 2016-11-27 16:12:01   

I'm also wondering the same : )

Vaska A / 2016-11-28 01:11:24   

Guys, Indexhibit is not a funded project with a bunch of employees doing things. For the most part, it was just me doing as much as I could for nearly 10 years now. I do what I can...I don't get paid for this, I haven't made money doing this, etc.

From day one, you have been able to develop your own themes which work in whatever way you wish. There is no restriction on that - certainly it requires some skill and patience to do so.

There will be an update eventually, I hope soon, that may or may not do as you wish. But, if I've learned anything doing this project - it likely will not do exactly as you want.

We believed immensely in DIY when we created this project. The web has changed alot since then - now you have massive projects, super well funded (hundreds of millions and even billions in some cases) that can try to do all for you. Indexhibit will never be that project I'm sorry to say.

VC folks...if anybody ever notices this project...we're open to serious investment but we know the ship sailed a really long time ago. Still open to it though...

This thread has been closed, thank you.