To add Pinterest button on your website

stiratna / 2016-12-19 14:48:02   

Is there anyone trying to integrate Pinterest Save Button on your website?

I checked a documentation on Pinterest developers part about the widget builder. After building your button, it tells you to copy and paste the code below into your page where you want your add-on to appear.

pinterest.com/pin/create/button/">

Then include belowed pinit.js once per page right before the closing tag.

What I've tried:
> Put the add-on code on our exhibit admin box, and the js code on ndxzsite/mytheme/index.php before line, It didn't work out.

> Still have the add-on code in admin box, remove pinit.js from index.php, and realised I should put in the admin box too.

>It worked, I could click the pin. so I continued adding the pin button to each page. Then I clicked to check all again BUT it didn't work like before. So It's just working once. I tried figure out everything, but more to desperation now. The Pinterest save button is there, but couldn't be clicked.

Anyone know of what could possibly go wrong could help me please?

my website: satiratdamampai.com

Thank you in advance.

stiratna / 2016-12-19 14:52:57   

1. <a data-pin-do="buttonBookmark" data-pin-save="true" href="pinterest.com/pin/create/button/"></…;
  1. <body><script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script></body>
stiratna / 2016-12-19 16:04:09   

So, I finally fixed it by myself.

1. - upload new index.php
  2. - delete that .js from the indexhibit admin box, just left the button code in there
  3. - edit index.php by adding this new code <script
  4.     type="text/javascript"
  5.     async defer
  6.     src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"
  7. ></script> right before </body>

Voila. it's working now!

This thread has been closed, thank you.