May have broke the backend code for Edit Exhibits

ppss / 2016-12-20 12:43:26   

Hello!

[Webpage] in question.

I was recently editing/building a site, and everything was going great until I tried to go back to an "edit" page for an exhibit.
I received:

"The [website] page isn’t working
[website] is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

Obviously, I had previously been able to enter into individual exhibit edit pages...but now...just that ERROR 500 shows up. Did I do something to the UI coding?!

Helpful Notes:
- I was editing the page "gif-uploaded" to create a scalable, full window video frame that autoplayed/looped when I realized I was unable to get into exhibit edit pages. (had just snooped through 'plugin.input.vimeo.php' but didn't change anything.)
-(please don't judge the other pages on there, they are testers)
- I am using/website is still currently running on Indexhibit v2.0 platform (noticed you just released 2.1, YAY! thank you)
- this is only the 2nd website (or anything) I have attempted to code--so please if you have the answer or a suggestion: explain as if you were speaking to a 5 year old.

Already Attempted Methods to fix problem:
- Loading a new theme
-Loading the default Theme
-Replacing the old "NDXZstudio" folder with new one through FTP.
-No, I don't think it is a problem with my host server-the problematic website is an add-on to my primary domain/host account which also uses Indexhibit and all backend "studio" functions work perfectly!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

ppss / 2016-12-20 12:46:01   

weird, link didn't work through the "insert button....

corrected link "here

This thread has been closed, thank you.