2.1.3 Image Caption in Section Page on Mobile

mrshankly2011 / 2017-01-26 04:34:54   

When opening the main section page on the phone, the captions are not there (I suppose as expected since it's the Over/Over format - using VI on desktop). Is there an easy place to force the mobile format to display exhibit titles as captions only on the sections pages?

Vaska A / 2017-01-26 14:34:18   

On a section page it displays the title of the exhibit it links to. Showing the caption of the image doesn't really make sense.

You could customize it if you want - it's in the format code.

I have thought about display tags in that space - if you are using them. But, I would have to enable using tags for exhibits (in addition to images). For the most part though - I think tags haven't been successful for Indexhibit. I'm not sure...

mrshankly2011 / 2017-01-26 14:57:45   

Right, on the desktop. But on the mobile, if I click a section header, it only shows the images. I don't mean a regular image caption - I mean making the mobile section page display exhibit titles along with the image, like on the desktop. The format code is a little complex for me to see exactly where that could happen.

Vaska A / 2017-01-26 16:01:45   

I fixed that already but it's only on the github files at the moment - just download them and replace /ndxzsite/plugin/format.mobile.php.

I'll put out v2.1.4 next week - which only has a couple small (including this one) bug fixes.

mrshankly2011 / 2017-01-26 16:17:36   

VERY COOL! Thank you for everything.

This thread has been closed, thank you.