Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

can't login anymore, page stays blank

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

evl
NETHERLANDS
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello,
My host just updated to php7 and this made my complete website invisible, including the login page.
Now I have replaced the ndxzstudio file like the update info told me, but still get a blank page when I try to login on ericavanloon.nl/ndxzstudio/. How do I get to the 'studio' page that the instructions talk about?
I've been on this the whole day. Made back-ups, tried to replace the whole thing from scratch, called my webiste's host, but without success.
Would be super grateful if someone point me in the right direction! thanks :)

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

You have to be careful - keep a backup.

From the error message on the front page of your site - something is wrong with the database connection. I would check the connection strings in /ndxzsite/config/config.php and make 100% sure they are correct (I'm betting they aren't though).

Otherwise, something isn't write with the database...not sure what to say about that.

evl
NETHERLANDS
12 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thank you for your quick reply Vaska!
I'm a bit of a newbie in all this backstage website stuff and learning a lot while doing:)
What do you mean by checking the connection strings. How do I do this?
(I'm suspecting it won't help that my host uses windowservers, but maybe that gives a hint in where to look for the problem?)

evl
NETHERLANDS
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Update: I have changed to a new host, with Linux servers!
Installing the whole thing almost from scratch.
Just trying to see what I can transfer in terms of text and image files...
A hell of a job, specially with the settings. But happy to report that at least I have visible content on my website again! :)

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 posts in Forum » Upgrade » can't login anymore, page stays blank

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.