Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Database from old site not transferring

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

ndrwwltrs
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I've ran the install several times now to update my current site, and not sure why it's not working.

During install, when i get to the database info it doesn't automatically fill out, but if I write in the exact same information and hit okay, it immediately takes me a login page, that doesn't accept any login info I try, even if I try a reset.

My config file is still present in the old ndnx-studio folder and all login info is correct.

After installing the site does not load. But I can swap in my backed up index and the old site loads fine.

I checked myPHPadmin 5.6.2 and don't see any new tables.

In another go I tried changing the append to be something new—still nothing old transfers but I end up with old (ndxz_) and new (ndxz2_) tables with a working new site or working old site depending on which index file i use.

Any leads would be super helpful. I'm truly boggled by this.

A

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyt. (I hope you know that reference.)

I think somehow the install.php is mixed up with the wrong file. @ndrwwwwwwltrs can you email me at support at indexhibit dot org and we'll walk through this. If I mixed up the files I better get it resolved...

Thanks

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 posts in Forum » Upgrade » Database from old site not transferring

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.