login problem

alicerainis / 2017-02-10 10:42:16   

Hi there, I am loosing my head trying to understand what's the error here. I am connecting to my site (alicerainis.com) via alicerainis.com/ndxzstudio/
I insert my username and password (I never changed them and I am sure about them) and I get the classic error until I got a message saying retrieve your password which then doesn't work (says error again). I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I don't want to change my password with the plugin as I have no idea about how to do it (some friend install indexhibit for me) and I changed my computer. The password should always be the same, I am wondering if the error comes from the fact that there is a new version of indexhibit? The login page changed? thanks

alicerainis / 2017-02-13 09:41:52   

Please can someone from Indexhibit help me here? I tried everything but its impossible to login. I didnt download the new version so I really dont understand where the problem is. It woould be great to have some support. thanks

Vaska A / 2017-02-13 14:24:14   

1. You should upgrade.

2. If you forgot your password (and you haven't upgraded) you must use the Password Reset Script as found in the Plugins section.

3. We have zero control over your website - Indexhibit is not a webhost nor is it a hosted solution. You are 100% independent from our website.

4. You really should upgrade - it would resolve the password retrieval bug you have now.

This thread has been closed, thank you.