unable to login

robvelker / 2017-02-23 13:16:14   

Hi guys, I just uploaded indexhibit to my host. Did everything by the book. But unfortunately I'm unable to login. It keeps giving login err. Already tried the password reset v2. Any ideas? reklev.nl/…

robvelker / 2017-02-23 13:46:30   

After reading a bit more on the forum, I've read about trying to update. As I have the newest version, I suppose I don't have to upgrade. What else can I do? Any suggestions?

robvelker / 2017-02-23 14:33:08   

Tried re-installing version 2.1.4. Everything goes ok. Up until "In case this page closes before changing your login and password, do not worry, you can access with the default information - "index1" is the login and "exhibit" is the password." After this I change login and password. Delete install.php from the ndxzstudio folder. Try login again, and get the login err.
Reset the password again with the plugin, still nothing is happening.

Vaska A / 2017-02-23 15:06:05   

Go slowly. Deleting the install.php would not cause anything to go down on your site. My guess is that somewhere in the chain a file is missing.

robvelker / 2017-02-23 16:00:03   

Thank you Vaska for your answer. Trying to re-upload now. I've changed permissions of the folders as suggested on your website. When installing I see all the folders/permissions being verified except one; /ndxzsite/cache/. Could that be the problem?

Vaska A / 2017-02-23 16:47:46   

It's nice to have it working, but that folder is not critical for the site functioning.

robvelker / 2017-02-23 16:55:09   

Then I don't have any clue of what it might be. I'm doing exactly what the installation guide is telling me. I have used it before, albeit an older version some 4 years ago. But this never happened. Any idea what file might be causing the problem?
Also contacted my hosting if they have any idea.

This thread has been closed, thank you.