Error message: filesource class not found

ruefa / 2017-03-16 19:09:52   

Hi,

I can't upload img or create new index or exibit = Error message: filesource class not found. Following the forum, only find this answer from Vaska :
"But, I have always resolved this issue by fixing collations using PHPMyAdmin. "
I'm using Godaddy as host, I fixing collations to utf8_general_ci, still not working, can someone explain me how to resolve this pb, thx

Vaska A / 2017-03-16 19:47:18   

Database...tables...and columns...all of them.

But, I'm sorry to say this, it's that webhost. I've seen some really weird stuff even recently.

I honestly don't know what else to do besides collations - but it always works for me.

Vaska A / 2017-03-16 19:50:04   

Actually, I'm going to ask my hard dev guy to take a look at this problem. Is it possible that we use your server to check this out? I can't promise we'll have a different solution.

Don't touch anything yet, please.

Thanks

ruefa / 2017-03-16 23:52:29   

Ok to access to my server, where can I send you my logs ? mail ?

Vaska A / 2017-03-17 01:09:13   

Send me your ftp info and login to godaddy (so we can access the database): support at indexhibit dot org

MACMO / 2017-03-27 14:50:45   

I have the same problem, the collations are in utf8_general_ci and
my server is Neolo.com.
Do you think the problem is from the server too?
Did you find the error in Godaddy?
I really want to use indexhibit :(
Thanks!

Vaska A / 2017-03-27 14:56:09   

I'm not sure if it's a mysql bug or an indexhibit bug. We found a way around it but I still need to review and post the solution. I'll try to do this today or tomorrow.

MACMO / 2017-03-27 14:59:57   

Thanks! :)

adjutor / 2017-03-29 22:53:49   

Following the issue. I am with webhostingpad and now my website has been down for few days, while trying to fix this. I had this recuring problem where I was enable to upload images or create a new indexhibit. Now I get a "FATAL PHP ERROR". My webhoster says my "script" is hitting the RAM limit. It suggested me to upgrade it to 512M. It didn't fix the issue. [29-Mar-2017 18:51:22 GMT] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/guillaum/public_html/ndxzstudio/common.php on line 304

Vaska A / 2017-03-29 23:02:00   

Normally when you see that error message it means that your database login/password aren't right. I've never seen Indexhibit otherwise have memory issues like that...

adjutor / 2017-03-29 23:39:58   

I believe my password was changed by my webhosting service, because I saw somewhere to change to login/password info in the ndxzsite/config/config.php and it fixed my website. Now at least it works, althought I still have the problem of "filesource class not found" when I try to create a new exhibit. It also says " Notice: Undefined index: in /home/guillaum/public_html/ndxzstudio/module/exhibits/index.php on line 233" above.

My website : guillaumeadjutorprovost.com/

recordian88 / 2017-04-03 05:26:42   

I'm currently having the same issues and error as the first post. Including being unable to update any pre-nav or post-nav code. Cannot enable plugins or update Website Title either. I used GoDaddy as well. It's strange as my previous website worked fine with indexhibit and was also Godaddy.

my site: andrewmjames.com

Vaska A / 2017-04-03 14:46:15   

You are getting the 'filesource not found' error notices, too?

Because, your problem doesn't sound like the same problem. Not being able to save data is usually caused by database or mod_security issues.

recordian88 / 2017-04-04 03:16:45   

Yes, I also get "filesource not found" notices whenever I try to create a new exhibit. On top of that, I cannot update any information or remove any of the code in the pre/post-nav. Website name won't change either. Any uploaded images seem to work but never actually appear.

Any ideas?

recordian88 / 2017-04-06 00:38:58   

Talked with host support on Godaddy's end today. They told me there were no issues with my database or mod_security. I gave them all the information in this thread.

As of last week Indexhibit was working. A fresh re-install and now nothing. Perhaps I'll try to install a previous version of indexhibit instead. I had no issues between Godaddy hosting and indexhibit before.

Vaska A / 2017-04-09 18:50:24   

If you have been getting this message it will be updated in the next release (late next week). But, if you want it right now you can download the files at our Github.

- download the master .zip
- unpack
- replace /ndxzstudio/db/db.mysql.php with new file

Hopefully, that will resolve the problem. It's a bug with MySQL that we seem to be able to work around.

github.com/Indexhibit/…

MACMO / 2017-04-13 21:25:35   

I made the change you mentioned and it works!
Thank you @Vaska for taking the time, I highly appreciate it!

recordian88 / 2017-04-17 00:25:06   

I'm glad the fix worked for MACMO but my attempt didn't work for me. I tried replacing the db.mysql.php file more than once. I still get a "filesource not found" error when trying to create a new exhibit. I now blame GoDaddy and will move elsewhere to make sure indexhibit works for me.

Exe / 2017-04-26 00:11:31   

Hi, i have the same server than MACMO. I replace the db.mysql.php file as well but it didn't work out. I tried everything that is written in the forum. Any new idea is welcome. Thanks

sljiva / 2017-05-02 15:10:29   

Hello, I have the same problem. My server is Tiscali. I've fixed collation (also manually adding utf8_unicode_ci everywhere I could), I've reinstalled everything, also the database itself. I've checked any possible solution on this forum. Still nothing. I was very happy to discover Indexhibit. Sadly I cannot use it at all.

formlosarchitecture / 2017-05-04 19:01:21   

Hi, I get the "class not found" message on a yellow line when I try to log in to my site, ingridbecker.no. It has been like this for about a month now, and I have not been able to update or do anything since I cant get in. What can I do? Ps: I´m not very high tech with these things...

Vaska A / 2017-05-05 16:01:07   

Guys, I've posted what you can do right now above. Have you tried doing that?

Go to our github, download the files, and replace ONLY /ndxzstudio/db/db.mysql.php

github.com/Indexhibit/…

Tell me how it goes.

This thread has been closed, thank you.