"login err"

zitagalantai / 2017-04-22 19:46:37   

Hi,

I installed indexhibit successfully but I can't login to the admin area with the new requested password here:
indexhibit.org/ndxzstudio/

Could you please help what the problem might be?
Many thanks in advance.

pfbarnett / 2017-04-28 15:39:47   

I'm having this same problem. It was suggested in another forum thread that it could be due to a needed upgrade. I'm fairly certain I have the newer version installed, however, because I reinstalled the site after December '16. Also, I've tried resetting my pw but I'm pretty sure that that courtesy has not been kept up with and so I do not expect a password reset email anytime soon... Help!

langfelix / 2017-05-11 11:03:58   

hi, I am having the same problem that I changed my password and can't log-in anymore. I have asked for another password reset email to sent but I have not received it. I understand this thread is already 3 weeks old can anyone please respond otherwise I have to use another software but I have already installed it on the hosting server so would be a big inconvenience. thank you!

langfelix / 2017-05-11 11:29:00   

hi, I think I figured it out. I followed the instructions under plugins/reset password (see sections on the left). And you HAVE to delete the php file before you log-out again.

This thread has been closed, thank you.