post-nav text html not working

aleramp / 2017-06-07 19:34:16   

Hi guys, can anyone solve my problem with post-nav text....

in particular I have a problem with the facebook button... for some reasons in indexhibit it doesen't manage to get the facebook button showing but like ShareOnFb.
Twitter and the other buttons are perfectly ok. do anyone can understand why?

THanks a lot!!
alessandrorampazzo.com
here's the code.

table, td, th { text-align: center; padding: 5px; } (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_EN/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.8"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); ShareOnFb twitter.com/…" class="twitter-share-button" data-via="alessandrorampa">Tweet !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^/…(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); .ig-b- { display: inline-block; }
.ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; }
.ig-b-:hover { background-position: 0 -60px; } .ig-b-:active { background-position: 0 -120px; }
.ig-b-v-24 { width: 137px; height: 24px; background: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-view-sprite-24.png) no-repeat 0 0; }
@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2 / 1), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) {
.ig-b-v-24 { background-image: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-view-sprite-24@2x.png); background-size: 160px 100px; } }
instagram.com/…" class="ig-b- ig-b-v-24">

Copyright 2007-2017
©Alessandro Rampazzo. ®All Rights Reserved. It's strictly prohibited the use of any material on this website for any purpose without the written permission of the author.
built with indexhibit.org">Indexhibit
Vaska A / 2017-06-08 00:00:25   

put it in the template, that's nuts.

aleramp / 2017-06-27 07:20:59   

thx Vaska for the answer. I've never done it so I hope I'll mange to put it in the right place in the template. Let's see what comes out. in case I'll be back;-)

This thread has been closed, thank you.