mobile format in 2.1.4?

oscarito / 2017-09-20 07:38:53   

Hi again old folks!
Thanks for the 2.1.4 update Vaska!

I just updated my indexhibit from 2.0.1 to 2.1.4. I followed the instructions in the tutorial ("only reupload the 'ndxzstudio' folder"), the yellow banner came out, clicked, and now everything seems to work perfectly. (I did it in a minute, easy). But I see everything just as before. No mobile theme, no new statistics, nothing new. I guess I have to upgrade something from the ndxzsite folder too... but what? The whole folder? I'm basically interested in making my page look better on tablets or phones. Thank you again.

Vaska A / 2017-09-20 10:24:38   

Root index.php uploaded, too?

Mobile Indexhibit is for mobile...

oscarito / 2017-09-20 11:12:50   

Ah! My index.php was from 2012. OK, I uploaded the 2017 index version a minute ago. But if I open my web on a phone, I still need a microscope to read things. I see exactly the same format that in a PC, but minuscule.

I thought that reuploading only the 2.1.4 studio folder all the new thing (mobile format i.e.) would work... too optimistic maybe :)

oscarito / 2017-09-20 16:57:39   

I navigate around this web, and in assistance - faq says...:

How do I turn on mobile indexhibit...

As of Indexhibit v2.1, a mobile (adaptive) theme is included with Indexhibit. Look for the "Mobile-ready" plugin and simply enable it. Make sure you have the mobile theme folder installed in /ndxzsite, too.

It does not work for me but maybe it helps someone.

oscarito / 2017-09-20 17:11:22   

It does not work for me but maybe it helps someone.
Excuse me: yes, now it works. And looks fine.
(Damn computers...)

Vaska A / 2017-09-20 22:36:07   

haha...happy to hear it's working.

Lylou / 2017-09-26 00:15:31   

Help! I did the upgrade but my website is all over the place... I had the 2.0 sth version so i upgraded as you said, by changing the studio file, but then i went here and I thought I had to change the index.php too... I guess it was wrong to do, so i tried to put my backup file but it still doesnt change anything... Any help here? Thanks...

This thread has been closed, thank you.