upgrade from v1 to v2 error query

mediapovera / 2017-10-24 17:21:09   

Following the upgrade instructions I'm getting error messages after pressing next on the install page of my site calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/…

The error messages read as below. Obviously I need to resolve this to continue with install. What is this and how do I resolve? Thanks C
---
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Installation has a deprecated constructor in /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php:16) in /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 70

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php:16) in /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 71
---

mediapovera / 2017-10-24 17:27:43   

I should also point out on the sites install.php page above the choose language and next button reads the following..

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Installation has a deprecated constructor in /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php:16) in /home/modelcit/public_html/calumstirling.com/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 1106

This thread has been closed, thank you.