Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Login err after password reset

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

dragoshanciu
ROMANIA
2 week(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello

I upgraded (2.1.4) a few months ago and it's only now that I have this login problem.
I can login using the reset password login. I change the password and user, but when I come back later, I can't use my updated user and password. I have to go through reset over and over, each time I want to login. The password reset is actually the only way I can login.
Also, I was asked to send an email for the password retrieve 2 times and never got any email.
I opened the /ndxzsite/config/config.php through FTP and the user, pass, host sql seems to be correct.
I also went to phpMyAdmin ndxzbt_users/browse: I see the userid is the same as in the before mentioned config.php, and the password here is a long line of random? letters and numbers.
My website is still on php5.6 dragoshanciu.com/

Let me know if there is something I can do. Thank you.
Dragos

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 week(s) ago
Permalink Post

But you are able to upload images, edit exhibits, etc?

Have you blocked ALL cookies on your laptop? I think the problem here is something simple because it's really not normal behavior.

dragoshanciu
ROMANIA
2 week(s) ago
Permalink Post

I did the cookie blocker. It's half good.
I can login with the new username and password, but I have to re-enter these data every time I press a button.
I allowed the cookies back and sometimes is working with the new username and password, and other time I have to do the reset again.
I'll keep you updated on this matter with what happens in the following days.

Thanks for the idea.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 posts in Forum » Upgrade » Login err after password reset

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.