Thursday, 12 January 2017
Today I pushed out version 2.1.2.
Your old statistics script will not work. Disable standard statistics and enable New Statistics via the plugins section. If you are upgrading, you will need to replace root /index.php of your site, as well.
This is a list of things that were worked on for this release:
- added New Statistics plugin
- added site password to core plugins
- added Assets control panel back
- added cache folder (sorry!)
- updated "New" indicator for index
- fixed small bug in overlay (visual index)
- fixed small display but in Slideshow
- fixed bug in upgrade system
- fixed style plugin for mobile
- fixed caching (and for mobile too)
- fixed bug for inserting link email
Indexhibit is now on Github. I hope we find some contributors who can help make the core better (right now it's the most important thing). I am planning to put out an update every three or four months at our website.
At my website I will be releasing a variety of themes, plugins and a little more in the coming months. These are not core Indexhibit and I'm doing this for fun!
There is more, but this note is long enough...stay tuned!