Advanced settings v2.0.1

dswil3 / 2012-07-15 23:37:55   

Hi - I'm new to Indexhibit and have just bought and installed v2.0.1 on my webhost. I've tried to install the scroller theme scroll.hmplus.net/ but when i click on the theme tab, I'm presented with the regular page except the fonts have changed. Tutorials say you need to switch to advanced settings but I cannot find them within the settings folder of this new version. Can anyone help?

Also when you set up your pages for formatting, are you supposed to use CSS? I thought this was a user friendly program for anyone new to webdesign, but right now I'm confused with how it operates in terms of formatting content once sections are created.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

arsondpi / 2012-07-16 06:15:54   

Hello!

...people are working hard updating the Legacy themes into v2 themes - please wait, they're gonna be ready soon.

Indeed you can edit CSS to create nearly anything you like directly from the backend (Admin->Assets->Template). It comes down to finding what you're after and then try to apply it using code.

dswil3 / 2012-07-16 12:15:04   

Got it! Thanks.

Meicy / 2012-07-25 05:43:50   

Hey I'm totally new in this.. Where do I find "Admin" in the first place? How do I get to this window? indexhibit.org/files/gimgs/…
Thank you!

arsondpi / 2012-07-25 06:12:00   

Admin is a link on the top right, in the backend.

This thread has been closed, thank you.