File-name / Upgrade Status

sumandrews / 2012-08-31 12:27:47   

I donated for version one years ago, and am trying to upgrade to two - and as a complete noob and non-programmer, am having trouble.

It seems the zipped file I downloaded for the upgrade is called ndxz-studio, not ndxzstudio as indicated?

I'm also reaching out to my host (GoDaddy) to make sure I'm running PHP5.

Essentially, I uploaded the upgrade files, and made it to the db install step - and reached an error screen - no database found. I thought perhaps it was because of the file name issue?

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Best,
rob
andrewsautomatic.com

Vaska A / 2012-08-31 15:21:42   

That's very nice, thank you. We do feel that version 2 is worthy for people to purchase as well - it took years to develop and we need a way to make this project sustainable into the future as well. People want this project to survive, don't they?

sumandrews / 2012-08-31 20:19:33   

I'm more than happy to buy / donate for the upgrade. Is that your suggestion given my stopping point above?

sumandrews / 2012-08-31 20:39:22   

I just bought it - will a fresh install link to the content already lined up from my V1 site? Sorry to ask so many questions - just trying to do this on my own here learning on my way.

arsondpi / 2012-09-01 07:43:24   

if you mean upgrading then check out this link: indexhibit.org/tutorials/upgrade/upgrade-to-version-two/
:-)

This thread has been closed, thank you.