Upgraded to version 2, now what?

ellenjong / 2012-11-25 01:39:27   

hello gang.

i finally paid for the upgrade to v2 and completed back up of my web site. i'm waiting to receive notice from indexhibit that my payment has gone through which i hope will come in soon? now what?

the updating tutorials are a bit overwhelming. i am not keen on coding but am ready for the challenge. any tips on how to begin would be really awesome before i potentially make a real mess.

looking forward to my new site.

thanks in advance,
ellen

ellenjong / 2012-11-25 05:24:49   

i've begun uploading the upgrade, (index.php, /ndxzsite/ and /ndxzstudio/) to my site. unfortunately, i am unable to upload entire folders, only one file at a time. has anyone had this similar problem? is there a faster way to upload these files? i have uploaded all files manually in /indxzsite/ folder only - it is possible this is a question for my webhost.

any tips would be greatly appreciated.

arsondpi / 2012-11-25 09:00:41   

Hello Ellen,

Did you read this post: indexhibit.org/tutorials/upgrade/upgrade-to-version-two/
?

You should be using an ftp application... there's a few recommendations in the link above, and yes, you should be able to upload entire folders.

ellenjong / 2012-11-25 16:24:03   

Thanks, arsondpi!

I am referring to the tutorial : indexhibit.org/tutorials/upgrade/upgrade-to-version-two/

but am not able to upload the upgrade by folder, only by file. so it is taking quite a long time. once i've uploaded, i will continue onto the next steps.

This thread has been closed, thank you.