statistics: keywords and importing the old data

pkz / 2013-01-14 23:47:16   

Hello everyone,
In the old version of Indexhibit, in the Statistics you were able to view next to the "Page | Refers" also the "Keyword", which was an extremely useful tool. In the new version of Indexhibit I can only view the "Referrer" and "refers". Is there a way to view also the keywords?
And a second question: can the data of the old statistics be imported in the new version? Right now it is mentioned the date I first started using Indexhibit, but the old statistics are not being shown.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Vaska A / 2013-01-15 02:28:56   

How are you using new Indexhibit if you didn't purchase or request it?

pkz / 2013-01-15 08:11:02   

Hello Vaska,
We had this discussion 2 months ago here: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/17607/
If you remember, I forwarded to your e-mail my PayPal Receipt and you wrote that you would merge my accounts, but apparently it has not been done. Could this issue be arranged at least now? I would appreciate if we could start talking about the Indexhibit issues as with all the others members of this forum, who have bought the new version.

Vaska A / 2013-01-15 09:40:32   

Oh, I remember that - thought I had merged them.

The problem is, you can't merge old statistics with the new system - which I've noted around here on many occasions. In order to go forward the old will be lost.

There will be updates to statistics in the future bringing more tools, but we had to lose some things in order to make them light on the server.

If you need comprehensive statistics, something our statistics have never been, you can implement Google Analytics or something like that.

Note: I can't merge the accounts now that I look into it - you need to use the one you purchased Indexhibit with - I can close/lock an account though which is what I'll do now. Please use your other account from now on, thanks. We want to make sure we give priority support to you.

This thread has been closed, thank you.