Site scrambled. Any tips, suggestions.

thebookdesigner / 2013-01-23 20:20:22   

I have had this site up for years now and just noticed it looked like this: ianshimkoviak.com/

I have NO idea, after reading forums, trying to login to the ftp etc how to fix this. Can someone help. A walk through would be helpful. So far all the forums and so-called step by step seems to be oriented towards people who have a clue about HTML and coding etc. That is not me. I was able to set this site up int he past—no I cannot even access it. I really need to make updates and am at a loss as to what to do. I noticed there were some updates to the CMS. I am not clear at all on how to upgrade based on the provided step by step walk through. Nothing I do seems to work. Extremely frustrating. I have emailed indexhibit with no response other than an automated reply to go on the forum. Please help!

Edited by Vaska: please read the forum guidelines...

Vaska A / 2013-01-23 20:33:56   

What did your host change?

I've seen this once before and unless your host steps in to help resolve what I believe is a bug on their end it's not going to work.

arsondpi / 2013-01-23 20:34:20   

You should contact your host!

I searched the web and according to this link:stackoverflow.com/questions/4293775/…

This error message comes specifically from the XDebug extension. PHP itself does not have a function nesting limit. Change the setting in your php.ini:

xdebug.max_nesting_level = 200
As for if you really need to change it (i.e.: if there's a alternative solution to a recursive function), I can't tell without the code.

Vaska A / 2013-01-23 20:37:04   

I have emailed indexhibit with no response other than an automated reply to go on the forum

Yes, that's correct. If you read the statement in the same paragraph where our support email is listed it's clear that forum is where people can find help.

This thread has been closed, thank you.