OLD version- IndexhibitTM v0.70d ---- to Re-new to Latest Version

bahagski / 2013-09-27 15:46:18   

My indexhibit is old (IndexhibitTM v0.70d) I want to delete all the datas and start all over again from the beginning.

What is the necessary procedure to delete all my old datas to my server and start again from the begining.

I want to do this properly and clean.

Please guide the best way.

Thank you in advance.

arsondpi / 2013-09-28 11:35:42   

Simply deleted index.php, .htaccess, ndxz-studio and files from the root directory of your server. Then login to your hosts control panel and delete the relevant database...

Then you can install from scratch...

bahagski / 2013-10-04 04:09:37   

Hi arsondpi,
Thanks for replying.
I am currently handling 3 websites right now and 2 are already updated to the latest version of indexhibit.

My first website with indexhibit is still in the first version, I wanted to update to it's current version but I am afraid to do it, I read a thread about this I always get a feeling that it's better to start everything from the scratch. So I will start from the start.

How to delete the index.php without affecting my 2 websites which are already been updated to latest version of indexhibit ?

I hope you can give me directions on which folder I should go and delete. I deleted all files from my public_html last night and all my 3 website was gone. So i ask the technical support to bring it back (re-cover) and lucky they always have a back-up for this. Now, It's all working. I don't like to make mistake again so I need to be careful.

kindly lead me to the proper way as you always do.

Many Thanks,
Bahag

This thread has been closed, thank you.