free indexhibit

boycepostma / 2013-11-24 07:03:24   

I searched, but did not find anything on this topic yet - hope this hasn't been answered somewhere else:

Last year I asked for a free version - perhaps called the evaluation version? - as I am a dirt poor student currently living on negative money from loans. The wonderful people at Indexhibit were kind enough to offer me a download and I have been slowly updating and upgrading my first website over the last year.

My questions is: is the version that I have different than the 2.x version that paying customers receive? I have noticed there are slight differences in tutorial videos between other users studio UI's and mine - and the options for exhibit formats. I may be able to find a little bit of money for the full version now, as I would like those additional features. I plan on paying you guys back in the next year or so anyway for the version I have. Also, I am having trouble finding out exactly what version I have.

Vaska A / 2013-11-24 13:18:58   

You work for Kengo?

boycepostma / 2013-11-25 04:05:42   

yes, as an intern.

boycepostma / 2013-11-27 01:49:18   

so Vaska - if i finally pay you guys for this most excellent service, there will be a newer/fuller version than what I am using right now - I found something else that said that the freebie version was beta? the main reason I want this now is for the opportunity to easily include the slideshow feature, which I have seen in tutorials, but not in my studio.

thanks!

Vaska A / 2013-11-27 09:53:59   

And you can't include Slideshow as it is right now? Yes, you can - just search the forum.

This thread has been closed, thank you.