Warning message when trying to view site

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 01:38:21   

Hello,
I thought I had resolved my problem from earlier today but clearly have not as I just received this message when attempting to view my site (ashleywertheimer.com):

Warning: include_once(/home4/ashwerth/public_html/ndxzsite/plugin/index.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/ashwerth/public_html/index.php on line 125
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/ashwerth/public_html/ndxzsite/plugin/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib//usr/local/lib/…') in /home4/ashwerth/public_html/index.php on line 125
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/ashwerth/public_html/index.php:125) in /home4/ashwerth/public_html/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 92
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/ashwerth/public_html/index.php:125) in /home4/ashwerth/public_html/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 92
Fatal error: Call to a member function createExhibit() on a non-object in /home4/ashwerth/public_html/ndxzstudio/lib/page.php on line 619

Can someone tell me what this gibberish means? Did I upload the indexhibit files incorrectly, or something?

Thanks,
Ashley

Vaska A / 2014-02-12 04:48:21   

You either deleted a file you should not have or it has some really weird permissions.

/ndxzsite/plugin/index.php

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 05:33:04   

Yikes. So foreign to me.
so what does that actually mean when you say "/ndxzsite/plugin/index.php"? My guess is that what you're saying is that I should put the file called "index.php" in the plugin folder which is found within the ndxzsite folder? Because when I open the folder called "ndxzsite", I find a "plugin" folder but it is empty. Also, what should the permissions be for that file if it is in fact a permissions issue? 644? 777?

could it be my database instead? Perhaps I can give you my FTP info for you to take a peek?

Thanks.

Vaska A / 2014-02-12 05:42:24   

Sorry, I reserve looking at peoples sites directly for our paying users (and only as a last resort).

If the 'plugins' folder is empty reupload that folder to the right location - it clearly didn't upload the first time around.

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 06:05:18   

understandable. Thanks, I'll try that.

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 06:09:04   

Actually, the plugins folder I installed onto my computer also appears to be empty... could this be an issue?

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 06:15:00   

and I see now that I deleted the zip of the folders originally sent to me. Anyway you can send it again?

arsondpi / 2014-02-12 08:15:12   

You can download Indexhibit from the Login page.

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 17:43:15   

Thanks for all the help. problem seems to be solved!

ashwerth / 2014-02-12 17:45:57   

Not sure if you keep these threads around, but incase someone else is lost: I had somehow deleted all the contents of my plugins folder. Problem was solved once I re-downloaded and installed it back onto my ftp. Apparently, I'm a natural web genius.

Vaska A / 2014-02-12 17:50:22   

It's possible that they were never uploaded as well. FTP, more than you can imagine, does some odd things. When really random things happen it's usually FTP files not fully uploaded or permissions issues.

This thread has been closed, thank you.