plugin.indexpand customization

ec01 / 2014-11-05 10:05:16   

Hi,
I am using the plugin.indexpand and I would like to know how can i customize the ''padding/spacing" and line height of subSections.
I’ve already looked through the plugin.indexpand.php but i couldn’t find where to change it.
Could you please let me know where can i find and change it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Vaska A / 2014-11-05 10:33:03   

You don't customized Indexpand to do this - you simply edit style.css and base.css...

ec01 / 2014-11-06 07:50:44   

HI Vasha,

I've been trying to edit and change style.css and base.css but I still couldn't find out where can i change it.

In style.css, i am able to change the global "line-height" of index and exhibit. But I would like to know how can i just change line-height and the "padding" of the subsections expanded.

Thanks you in advance,

Vaska A / 2014-11-06 11:28:16   

You need to target your CSS for that. In base.css there are rules already that will likely target the specific things you indicate. Look for stuff like...

1. #index ul.section li { ... }

If you aren't already using it, get comfortable with the "Inspect Element" or Firebug tools in your browser (these are developer tools). They are incredibly helpful at determining specificially which things you might target...

ec01 / 2014-11-07 02:36:56   

Hi Vaska,

thank you for your email.
I've been trying to change the padding and line-height in base.css as you mentioned and nothing is happening.

#index ul.section li { line-height: 2.0em; padding-left: 18px;}
or
#index ul.subsection { padding-left: 18px; }

is it doing conflict with part of the changed code in style.css?

thanks for your help.

This thread has been closed, thank you.