Slideshow trouble

dragoshanciu / 2014-11-26 14:13:21   

Hello!

My photography exhibits are set on slideshow format they were loading really slow and now they aren't loading at all.
I'm sure I have a good internet connection.

I tried to change the exhibit format on Documenta and I can see just o couple of thumbnails. The rest are unavailable - but I can see a few of the unavailable ones in the permalink. take a look dragoshanciu.com/photography/portraits/ .

Here is another example: dragoshanciu.com/photography/places/
When is actually loading, I can't see photos 21, 22 and 23 - but the rest are ok.

Thank you

dragoshanciu / 2014-11-27 21:20:20   

Update: I re-uploaded all my photos with a maximum of 150kb image size. Now all my sections are loading, but SLOW. why? I'm sure the image size is not the problem because I have friends using the same slideshow on 600kbs photos and their web is really responsive... unlike mine.

btw: I'm working with dreamhost also. I have unlimited upload rate.

I reuploaded all the photos that were unavailable and now they”re ok.

But
Now I”m working on my facebook share button. You can see it working here dragoshanciu.com/photography/places/ but only on the first image and you can„t see it if you hit the previous button even though each image there has it”s own code. I want to know how to set that share button to have it on every image in the slideshow.

I know you guys may be busy, but I really need some help because I don't have html knowledge... or anything like that. Thank you

This thread has been closed, thank you.