Features missing on main page?

morjac / 2015-05-29 08:13:54   

Hello!
Yesterday I installed, what i've sought was an succesfull installation via Cyberduck. I followed the Indexhibit own installation tutorial, and would have startet by designing the webpage's interface. BUT when I Look on the tutorials on the net, I don't have the same features.

On my 'Main' page to the right handside there is only 2 features: "Options" which contain: 'page options', 'exhibit options' and 'Preview'
Below this I only have 'Upload/Import' with only one arrow, which (when you click on it) contains 'add files', 'upload' and 'cancel'.

When i'm trying to upload pictures it will only allow pictures with small a size well belov the 2 mb, which according to the tutorials are the max.

Iv'e never tried something remotely like this, so everything is new to me, so please have this in mind, I will properly not understand the lingo if it is not pin pointed out:-) So my question is, do I have to reinstall the installation or is this indexhibit iv'e downloaded an version (iv'e downloaded the installation folder from the indexhibit homepage...)? What to do?

morten-jacobsen.info/

jessicagispert / 2015-09-19 17:03:21   

Hey morjac,
I see you figured out your main page nicely. I can't seem to figure out how to configure mine to look the same way... with an highres image and text underneath. Any tips? Would be so grateful! At the moment I can only get it to be an image that clicks over to some strange broken link.

jessicagispert.com

This thread has been closed, thank you.