Create pages in pages ?

Sach / 2015-08-11 10:24:27   

Hi,
How do you make multiple pages in an exhibit section ?
Pages should show next/previous page on top of it.

Menu Index
Exhibit 1 -> Exhibit 1 page1 , Exhibit 1 page2, Exhibit 1 page3, ...
Exhibit 2 -> Exhibit 2 page1, Exhibit 2 page2, Exhibit 2 page3, ...

Sach / 2015-08-12 13:46:37   

Something like this :

chloepoizat.com/index.php/dessins/fictions/

but the text should be different for each pic (I guess it is possible with image caption isn't it ?).

Sach / 2015-08-14 08:58:17   

Sorry to bump but I can't go any further in my work and it is getting really frustrating, can anyone please give a hint ?

Sach / 2015-08-21 11:01:10   

Looks like permalink option. Problem is it's only onclik feature, and I don't want that pages display if you clik on an image in that page. I want it to show directly when you click from the index menu, like the website I linked previously. Please help.

Sach / 2015-08-21 12:40:16   

Ok, that was not self explanatory at-all, I had to create a link from the index and hide the exhibit page from the index.
The link points to first image & the exhibit option is on permalink.
Now I have my pages, but however there's still stuff I need to fix that doesn't seem to appear as options in any way.

I guess I'll need to get my hands dirty for further tweaks isn't it ?
Sorry if that sounds stupid but I'm discovering site admin with this.

Sach / 2015-08-24 12:15:11   

Couldn't find where is the "Back" link created. How do you remove it ?

blukaet / 2015-08-24 12:33:57   

It seems to me the site you linked to is using the Slideshow format. Select it from the Exhibit Options dropdown menu and you should get what you're looking for.

Sach / 2015-08-24 13:57:27   

I looked into plugin.ndxz_media.php but couldn't find any "Back" text.

Thanks for your answer blukaet, I found in the 31st post of this thread indexhibit.org/forum/thread/15252/ a link to that format, I only uploaded the format file that was missing from my install & activated it. The back link is gone ! But the format looks defective ("where" is blocked at 1, another "where" display that "works" flickers on top of the image, navigation below option broke it even more).
Made backups & tried replacing existing files with all what's included in the archive, after cache refresh I had same results.

Sach / 2015-08-24 14:17:54   

Just verified that I didn't made any mistake, the archive of the last indexhibit version doesn't have a slideshow format (ndxzsite/plugins/) : indexhibit.org/manage/download/

blukaet / 2015-08-24 14:47:44   

Follow this thread and do as said in the instructions.
indexhibit.org/forum/thread/16931/
I don't remember where I got everything, but most likely from there. I have it on one page of my site and it works as it should.

What is the "where" you're talking about?

Sach / 2015-08-24 18:07:22   

"where" is the div id for page display.
In my last post I didn't yet noticed, my filezilla wouldn't update older files. I fixed that just now so I'm not sure if the format on that link works or not...
However, it works now with yours. Thanks !

This thread has been closed, thank you.