Adding text above and below horizontal format

Mikna / 2015-08-14 11:19:24   

Dear Forum

I have been trying so hard to find out how to add text above AND below the images shown using the horizontal format. I want a title above each picture (there's only two) and a caption below.

I have read through everything I could find on it in here and elsewhere, but the only thing I found was 8 years old and didn't work.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me – or just point me in the right direction. Say which document I should look into. I tried to look at the format.horizontal.php but am not very familiar with php. I am pretty accustomed to html and css though, but not with php, although I went through some tutorials in order to try and solve this.

Mikna / 2015-08-14 11:20:45   

Would be very grateful for any help. :)

The website is: piscine.dk

Best,
Mikkeline

Vaska A / 2015-08-14 11:23:57   

It's not really possible without customizing the format directly and even then it would still be quite limiting. It's never really been done in a way that works well - it's a logic issue that doesn't have a simple solution.

Mikna / 2015-08-16 08:27:37   

Ok. Well, thanks so much! I think I will postpone it for now then and find another solution that will work. Then maybe I'll look at it again later.

Best.

This thread has been closed, thank you.