Problems with default CSS file and uploading images

marcelobiglia / 2015-08-18 18:34:01   

Hey there,
I recently changed domain and hosting service, and reinstalled Indexhibit with a new database.

Now when I go to change the default CSS, I can seem to make many changes, such as text size etc. When I DO, sometimes the changes appear in Safari and not firefox.

Also, and this is a big problem :) when I go to upload an image, I click ADD FILES and i select a file, but when I hit upload, it just takes me back to the folder to select more images.

I have searched the forum for this issue, and have applied any changes based on what others have said to no avail.

Is it possible to get some advice about this? Am I missing any files or folders in my root website folder? All of my permissions have been activated.

my website is: marcelobiglia.com - as you can see the text on the homepage is massive, and I can't adjust it!

Thanks!!
Marcelo.

marcelobiglia / 2015-08-19 12:56:54   

ANy joy with my question? Thanks!

marcelobiglia / 2015-08-19 15:02:45   

Hey there,
I have managed, kind of, to resolve the image uploading issue, but I still can't change my CSS at all - not in the asset controller in Indexhibit itself, and not by changing the CSS file and then reuploading using FTP - any suggestions?
Thanks!
M

PHProductions / 2015-10-17 00:32:53   

indexhibit.org/forum/thread/21769/

The solution :
The uploading page doesn't work in Firefox unless you make some changes in the /ndxzstudio/asset/css/jquery.fileupload-ui.css file:
You have to comment (or delete) two lines in the ".fileinput-button input" css rule:
.fileinput-button input {
/* border-width: 0 0 100px 200px; */
/* -moz-transform: translate(-300px, 0) scale(4); */
}

This thread has been closed, thank you.