Hosting change - toubles log in

aless1o / 2015-11-15 12:14:50   

Hello,

after changing hosting i tried to log in but I cant, it looks like "file not found".

the website is thegardensnowboard.com

The website is still up and running and so are some specific pages like
thegardensnowboard.com/ndxzsite/default/…

but i cant log in anymore.
What should I do?

Vaska A / 2015-11-15 15:49:41   

The site seems to be running fine.

Logging in with that error message though - sounds like you didn't move all the files. And/or, if the files are actually there, then you are having some permissions issues you'll need to figure out.

aless1o / 2015-11-15 16:50:49   

thanks for the replay vaska.

i developed the website for a friend and he recently decided to change hosting and designer.

As the website is still running fine and i didnt give any indexhibit permission,
I'm thinking that he moved all the files.

Could this explain the issue?
Alessio

Vaska A / 2015-11-15 17:19:49   

It might. Sorry, but I don't really have a better answer.

aless1o / 2015-11-15 17:47:38   

ok.
Is it be possible to discover where the files are stored?

as far as i know he never purchased indexhibit so i find it not ethically correct that he uses it.

Moreover he probably copied (without my permission) all the websited files and copied in a new directory which i also find not very ethically correct.

Vaska A / 2015-11-15 17:49:51   

I don't care about who purchased what (but it does affect who I will help)...I gave up on all of that...not enough supporters anyways...Indexhibit just another free thing on the web (unfortunately).

If you find it unethical though, that's something you should handle. I don't really know what the problem is with the site...

aless1o / 2015-11-15 18:08:25   

there is no problem with the site besides the fact that i cant log-in anymore and i was trying to understand why...
As i didnt undersatnd, I just tried to ask you.

About the ethical matter, I'll handle it, sure thing.

This thread has been closed, thank you.