loginerrormessage:Warning: mail(): Multiple or malformed newlines found in additional_header in /hom

trinebork / 2015-12-06 21:08:15   

Hi!
I really don't know what I have done wrong - I tried the reset v2 and the reset v1 but nothing changes. I made my website in 2012 I think. When I write index1 and exhibit on the loginpage, it says "log err" just like when I tried with what I thought was my login details, and eventually when I try to retrieve a new password it gives me this message:

Warning: mail(): Multiple or malformed newlines found in additional_header in /home/tribor2/trinebork.com/ndxzstudio/lib/mail.php on line 155

My page is trinebork.com
My host is with Dreamhost.
Let me know if you need more info.
Do I have to reinstall - and if so, do I lose all that I done since 2012?

I hope you can help me. Best wishes,
Trine Bork

trinebork / 2015-12-09 08:31:46   

Please, can somebody help me? I really don't know what to do.
Best wishes
Trine

trinebork / 2015-12-09 14:20:59   

BTW: I am super happy for my website and I appreciate all the work that the good people of indexhibit have put into making this user-friendly. I know this is a diy-vision come true and I just want to add I think it is everything it promises and has been a really great tool for anyone who wants to do it yourself.

trinebork / 2015-12-10 14:55:00   

Problem solved. My web host had updated to PHP 5.5 and I hadn't updated my website to go with that, so have now downgraded web host to PHP 5.3. Must make sure to upgrade website before January when all of web host upgrade to PHP 5.5 - in case anyone has experienced similar trouble.

This thread has been closed, thank you.