Login and Reset2.php not working

clarkbeaumont / 2016-01-18 01:46:55   

Hi Vaska,

I posted last month about not being able to login to my website. I have since tried multiple times to reset my password using the reset2.php method by inserting the file into my ndxzstudio folder and opening it up in my browser. At which point the following script comes up:

clarkbeaumont / 2016-02-02 03:58:59   

Hi Vaska,

I'm sorry. I didn't realise that the rest of my message didn't post. To continue: the script that comes up says 'hopefully that worked', but when I go to the login page I still can't reset my password. It still prompts me to enter a password, and then comes up with 'login err'. Could you please help me get past this hurdle? From what I can understand I've followed the instructions correctly, but can't seem to move past this point. Could there be a glitch occurring?

Thank you so much for your help. I'm sorry that I'm not able to fix this by myself.

Best,
Nicole

solenasolena / 2016-02-05 01:34:14   

Did you find a solution ? because i have the same problem,
i can't login .
where can i find the " reset2.php " ?
thank u.

clarkbeaumont / 2016-02-08 04:54:46   

Hi Solenasolena, I haven't been able to fix my website, but the script to reset the password can be found here: indexhibit.org/plugin/utility/password-reset-v2/ Follow the instructions and it should work for you!

Could you please assist me Vaska, when you get the chance. Thank you. My website is: clarkbeaumont.com

gethinm1 / 2016-02-16 20:54:15   

Hello,
I am locked out of my website.
I have tried to log into my website to update it. The password retrieval thing isn't working either.
don't know what to do?
Thanks
Gethin

gethinm1 / 2016-02-16 20:54:17   

Hello,
I am locked out of my website.
I have tried to log into my website to update it. The password retrieval thing isn't working either.
don't know what to do?
Thanks
Gethin

clarkbeaumont / 2016-02-21 23:46:52   

Hi,

I am in the same boat as Gethin. The password retrieval comes up with 'login err'. I can't access my website at all. Can you please help me?

Thank you,
Nicole

assslee / 2016-02-22 10:38:46   

I´m also having the same problem. Do you mean with reset folder "to put it in the ndxz studio folder" which is in the indexhibit folder of our computer? because thats what I did. Then I typed in my website. ndxzstudio.reset.php but the only thing i can see is my website. I cannot log on to update it. Please help, I also need an urgent update.
Is there any demo around maybe?

Jolandafabienne / 2016-03-01 20:00:15   

Hello,

I also have the same problem. I have uploaded the reset2.php file. But if I want to open: jolandatodt.de/ndxz-studio/reset2.php/ only a blank page occurrs. Sorry what could be the problem? Is there a script in my brwoser blocking the page? I will try another computer now. If you know a solution in the meantime - please let me know.

Jolanda

fabriceboutin / 2016-04-01 08:13:20   

Hello. Didi you find out? Got the same trouble...

clarkbeaumont / 2016-04-08 01:30:04   

I still haven't solved my issue.

Vaska, if you're reading this, could you please please please help me. I've done everything that the instructions have told me to, but my website is still inaccessible. Is there something that can be done, or should I give up on my website?

Thank you for any help!

Nicole

Vaska A / 2016-04-08 19:10:33   

Sorry guys, but I don't have personal help for you. The forum is here. I know the scripts work. Many times I've helped people directly and they worked so I've stopped second guessing the script.

It's a free cms (in your case for four years now) and this is a diy project. That's all I can do. Thanks for linking back to Indexhibit.

This thread has been closed, thank you.