Jquery Zoom for Indexhibit

hanni / 2016-05-29 09:14:41   

Hello, I'm struggling with embedding the following jquery plugin to my indexhibit website:
jacklmoore.com/zoom/

First of all a really basic question: Is jquery already installed to the Indexhibit cms or do I have to embedd it first (externally) by using this code f.e:

? I saw there are quite a few jquery-plugins already in the js folder, so I wondered if I still have to do the first step and install it. (really sorry for asking these dumb-beginners-questions..)

I have read this threat
indexhibit.org/forum/thread/…

and placed jquery.zoom.js to the ndxzsite / js folder.

Now I wanted to try and edit a copy of my html file, following the 1,2,3,... steps arsondpi kindly described in the other thread. But the index.php file in ndxzsite / default contains nothing than this:

Is there something completely wrong with my site? but its working fine so far... or (for some reason) should I rather edit the index.php file which is placed right in the root; it starts like this:

hanni / 2016-05-29 09:17:35   

oh.. the code didnt show up. i wrapped it with < .. , but dont know why its not working.

hanni / 2016-05-29 09:18:58   

to continue my post, hope it works now:

{{obj_itop}}
{{obj_ibot}}

Is there something completely wrong with my site? but its working fine so far... or (for some reason) should I rather edit the index.php file which is placed right in the root; it starts like this:
?php define('SITE', 'Bonjour!');

————

to ask my other questions I would first have to be sure to edit the right index.php file..

I would be very happy if someone could direct me a little on the way…
thanks!

This thread has been closed, thank you.