I cannot login with the same old password !?!??!?! 2

mb_grafica / 2016-06-14 11:50:12   

I cannot access to my page with my old same password and there is no way to reset a new one.. and you answer me this ????

"It's not something we can resolve - it's on your server.

There are alot of threads around here already about resetting your password. ;)"

Vaska A / 2016-06-14 13:43:15   

Did you "search" threads about resetting the password?

mb_grafica / 2016-06-14 15:41:17   

Yes, I did...there are many without answer and none that really helped me. I tried too much times to access to my page, with all the password I recibe from indexhibit. Could not be so much complicated..
The fact that I cannot have easy and instant access to my web page, that I pay for have it online, doesn' t sound very professional...
Please help me to solve this as soon as you can

Marco

Vaska A / 2016-06-14 15:43:29   

But we can't change your password for you...there is no way for us to do that. Why call us unprofessional? We don't host your website.

Use the password reset script you can find in plugins. I'm sorry, but there are so many threads about this already - you just have to follow the directions. That's all we can do to help with this...

mb_grafica / 2016-06-14 16:41:43   

i spent the last 2 day trying to access to my website..
I' m on indexhibit and I cannot get to my indexhibit website with my indexhibit password ... who can help me on that if not YOU????

Vaska A / 2016-06-14 16:43:33   

You have to help yourself. We have zero ability to touch your website in any way. Use the Password Reset Script you can find in the plugins section (the script has been there for nine years, btw).

Indexhibit is a DIY project, we are not your webhost - you have to be responsible for your own site in most respects.

This thread has been closed, thank you.