Help to install the Columner theme in my Indexhibit 2.0.1 site!

alenanni / 2016-08-10 15:23:33   

Hi,
I wanna apply the Coulmner theme to the website i'm constructing but I can't.
These are the passages I made:
1. create the 'site' folder in the 'ndxzstudio' folder
2. put the 'columner_theme' folder and the 'js' folder in the 'site folder'
3. create the 'plugin' folder in the 'site' folder
4. put the 'exhibit.horizontal.php' plugin file in the 'plugin' folder
5. disable the 'plugin.ndxz_style.php'

...but I can't switch the theme from the default to the columner because the columner theme doesn't appear in the theme tab.
Could someone explain to me how I can install the theme?
Thank you very much,
Alessandro

alessandronanni.com

Isidore / 2016-09-19 14:01:41   

Hello Alessandro,
Same problem for me.
Did you find a solution?
Grazzie per la tua riposta.
Isidore

auberdan / 2017-07-24 19:49:23   

Hello Isidore and Alessandro,

I am having a similar problem. I just installed Indexhibit for the first time for a new website and I am hoping to use the Columner Deux theme.

I copied the Columner Deux folder into 'ndxz_site', but it is not showing up in Settings --> Theme.

I followed the instructions on the demo website:

"Download the files, unzip and then place the columnerdeux folder in the /ndxzsite/ folder and put all of the affiliated files into their respective folders."

When I go to Admin --> Theme only Default appears in the dropdown.

I tried adding other folders to ndxzsite and also duplicated the Default folder with different names, but nothing shows up in Admin --> Theme.

In Settings, I changed it to "Use Templates: Yes" in case that would help, but it made no difference.

I am not sure I understood this part of the instructions: "put all of the affiliated files into their respective folders."

Has anyone else found a solution for this?

Thank you!
Danielle

auberdan / 2017-07-27 17:34:53   

I figured it out! It was an issue with my host. I just set everything up a couple of days ago, and was making updates using the temporary username they had assigned to me. So nothing to do with Indexhibit. All is working now!

This thread has been closed, thank you.