urgent. website down. error message comes up.

yuhshioh / 2016-08-30 00:27:59   

please help. my website is yuhshioh.com, and it is suddenly not coming up at all.

i was editing the site and deleted one section. after i deleted it, when i click on view your site, i get an error message that says

Page not found error here.
Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /home/esho/yuhshioh.com/ndxz-studio/site//index.php in /home/esho/yuhshioh.com/index.php on line 81

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/esho/yuhshioh.com/index.php on line 81

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/esho/yuhshioh.com/index.php on line 82

did i delete the main page? can i put it back up by adding a section, or will I have to start all over again?

sfjuocekr / 2016-09-18 22:41:30   

Did you change the path from ndxzstudio to ndxz-studio?

If so, I think you have added a slash too many or if you managed to bork it in the webinterface you might need to delete the offending row from the [yourprefix]_objects table with some kind of mysql explorer or the mysql commandline.

But fear not, I think you just forgot to add a page as the main page under exhibit options.

This thread has been closed, thank you.