[mobile version] Index as a main page

pacholak / 2017-02-06 12:49:52   

Hi everybody,
I've just made mobile version of pacholak.net/
I wonder if there is an option to set index as a main page opening first?

In desktop version I have hidden exhibit with few random images. It look cool. In mobile version not ;) I mean when I'm opening my site on smartphone I see all those random photos (looks bad!) and I have to find button to index/menu to see my logo etc.

Best option for me is opening mobile version with index/menu as a main page. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Krzysztof

inovice / 2017-03-06 14:00:26   

Dear Krzysztof,

i am about to build a new website for my photos, that s why i am here (and because i can not pay the amount it costs at commercial website builders').
my actual site is not respponsive and i d like one.
it is clear me that indexhibit has its limits, especially regarding responsability.
however yr site on mobile does not look bad. can i ask you how did you do it? and could you finally resolve yr index-problem?
thx
Ágnes

Vaska A / 2017-03-07 15:46:43   

Yes, this is interesting to me, as well. Only on the index/home page we activate the index to be displayed instead of the exhibit (primarily).

But, what happens if a person designs their site so that the exhibit deals with this situation? I could add another option to deal with this but I don't like adding more buttons. Need to think about it...more opinions?

ifekt / 2019-11-29 19:58:19   

How do you set the index page as your 'homepage' for mobiles?

This thread has been closed, thank you.