iframe on Columner

alexbatista / 2017-03-08 16:13:30   

Hi there,

I just "finished" to build my portfolio, alex-batista.com
I think everything is working for now.

Before Columner, I used the Default theme, and I have my tumblr like a news feed on it, using iframe plugin. I'm looking to use the iframe on Columner, but I'm not figure out how to make it work. I don't remember to be difficult to make work on the past on Default theme.

I was wondering if is no possible to use iframe on Columner, but I think this site use it, evelina-johansson.com/… . But I can be sure if it's the same theme.

I know that the iframe plugin is on my folder when I downloaded, but it doesn't appear when I'm on available plugins for installation, so I don't know if I can use it on Columner.

I searched on the forum to know if someone has the same issue before, but nothing like this, and nothing on the latest version.

If someone could help me, I'll be very thankful!

Best!
AB

Vaska A / 2017-03-08 17:53:34   

Probably, but it will also likely look weird. Why not just link out...?

You can customize the iframed plugin - has built-in css.

Only plugins that are setup to display via the plugins section show up there - not all of them are meant to be displayed that way.

alexbatista / 2017-03-08 19:38:53   

Okay.

I was thinking how to solve this in anyway and I think I have an idea.
I entered on the home of Indexhibit and saw your posts timeline about the updates, and It was just I needed, simple like that.

I will post inside the exhibit session and that's it. It's a little bit more complicate than a third part service but will work in the same way. It will works for me!

I love the Indexhibit Vaska! Thanks a lot!

Best!
AB

Vaska A / 2017-03-08 20:36:47   

You mean to post news?

alexbatista / 2017-03-09 15:06:25   

Yes. Take a look,
alex-batista.com

This thread has been closed, thank you.