After Upgrade to 2.1.4 slide isn't working anymore

marcusheine / 2017-04-30 13:31:08   

I did the upgrade without any trouble, but the slideshow isn't working anymore. Only the first picture in the slideshow is shown, but it's not possible to click through. Anyone experienced the same problem?

hck / 2017-05-19 19:31:10   

I also had a 'slideshow' in the older version. I couldn't find a similar click-through slideshow in the new version. This is why I decided to go with the Over And Over option for the gallery.

I was reading Vaska's various posts in the forum, and noticed his thoughts on adapting this simple and elegant CMS to suit current web user tendencies. The scrollable Over And Over option is probably a result of his views on web culture of today. It makes sense to me.

One small detail that took me a while to figure out:
When inside the Admin Settings area the link to go to the Index editing area is "Indexhibit" at the top left. It looks more like a static title than part of the menu. For two days I worked around it by changing the URL to /ndxzstudio. :-D

anaistamen / 2017-06-11 11:46:27   

Thank you so much for this information about clicking on "indexhibt" it save me so much time and headache :)

This thread has been closed, thank you.