Problems with re-install (used to use indexhibit) - service unavailable/already installed

tallhenry / 2017-05-06 11:36:15   

Hi,

I've been holding back from posting this on here, as didn't want to be another person asking install questions. I've looked through a lot of Q&A's and haven't been able to change anything.

I used to have indexhibit page on my website henryjacksonnewcomb.co.uk - which I moved over to a tumblr about 6 months ago to try having a basic single page - although recently realising how much nicer indexhibit is. I've tried to reinstall indexhibit with little luck, eventually asking my hoster service to delete and refresh my account back to square one, so I could install it again and start from there.

After doing that and re-uploading indexhibit I had the same problems, with error messages on my home page and the install.php file not showing up. I checked this thread: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/14033/

and the common install problems but with little luck - unless I've completely missed something. I thought I knew which folder to upload the indexhibit files too, but after being unsure of the result, tried moving them to several different /folders but still no response. Now just getting
"Indexhibit
you are already installed

License"

on the install php page
not sure if this is because i've used it previously or not?

Any help would be much appreciated on this, hopefully I'm not missing something basic but tried doing it a couple of times. Had used indexhibit for about 4 years previously, for my own site, and for the arts organisation I manage... but it's been about 5 years since I've done the install...

Thanks for the super platform though!

Henry

tallhenry / 2017-05-08 15:16:16   

Resolved now - feel free to delete this thread - thanks!

This thread has been closed, thank you.