filesource class not found

annagtz / 2017-05-17 21:30:36   

I used to host my indexhibit page via 000webhost - but since they changed servers I am now with godaddy and I installed indexhibit today. am not sure what the problem is - but I can't create any exhibits or index links. I only get this message:
filesource class not found
I can not write anything in the post or pre-nav text boxes either - it just goes back to what is was at the beginning.
I tried to read other posts about this - but I don't understand what to do. many Thanks

emiliop / 2017-05-27 21:31:46   

I have the same problem, but it happened from a day to another without changing hosting or other. Are you able to upload image files?
I can't now but it gives me no error, just doesn't upload the file.

I already tried to re upload via ftp all the indexhibit files but with no positive result.
Any solutions?

emiliop / 2017-05-27 21:47:16   

Actually i found the solution in another post, and now everything is working as before.

If you have been getting this message it will be updated in the next release (late next week). But, if you want it right now you can download the files at our Github.

- download the master .zip
- unpack
- replace /ndxzstudio/db/db.mysql.php with new file

Hopefully, that will resolve the problem. It's a bug with MySQL that we seem to be able to work around.

github.com/Indexhibit/…

This thread has been closed, thank you.