index disappeared from website and ndxzstudio

pmarts / 2017-06-23 20:41:07   

Hello everyone, is the first time that I write on this forum and I would like to thank you for making indexhibit, it's a great platform.
However I have a very big problem, my all index disappeared, all that is left is my title and the background image on the main page.
also I can see that in "sections" everything is still visible but nothing appears in the index both in the actual website and the ndxzstudio page. blank page. any clue? I did not edit my website for a week now and I havent opened it for 3 days , now it's just empty. I really can't understand what could have gone wrong. the last editing was to remove the built in indexhibit link, which I have moved inside my info section, I hope that is not the reason. please help me if you can.
best Pietro the site: pietromartini.uk/

zilso / 2017-06-23 22:14:43   

I'm having the same issue. Nothing will appear but the post-nav text and pre-nav text in the index and there is nothing in the exhibit. I haven't changed anything either. My site is andygracehayes.co.uk

pmarts / 2017-06-24 11:14:05   

my site is working now, all functional. I don't know if it was one of you angels of coding out there fixing it or if it was just a web host error.
is yours working now zilso?

zilso / 2017-06-25 13:39:43   

I still don't have the links in my index appearing. I can access the pages now though. At the moment I have written the links out in the pre-nav text box. I'm not sure why the links aren't appearing as they should?

This thread has been closed, thank you.